Coconut Charcoal for Hookah – Perfect Taste When Smoking
For the preparation of a good hookah Dubai, all the constituent elements are important. Special attention should be paid to the choice of high-quality coal. Most often, preference is given to natural compounds, namely coconut charcoal. It was appreciated by both beginners and experienced smokers.
Coconut Charcoal Production Method
Coconut charcoal for hookah is truly a unique product that is made from the first outer shell of a coconut using a special technology. Before making shisha coals, all raw materials are well dried in the sun. Next, the shell, divided into parts, is burned, then sifted to remove dust and dirt. In a mixer, the shell is ground and mixed with a sticky substance of natural origin. Then the press machine divides the mass into coals of the required size.
Advantages of Using Coconut Charcoals
The choice of consumers in favor of coconut coal is obvious, since it has numerous advantages:
- the warm-up time is 5-7 minutes;
- it burns for a longer time, about 1.5 hours;
- high burning temperature;
- does not sparkle during the ignition process;
- there is no foreign smell and taste;
- eco-friendly product.
How to Choose High-Quality Shisha Charcoal
Hookah fans know how important coal is, since the taste and aroma of inhaled tobacco depends on its quality. But when asked which coconut charcoal is better for a hookah, they may face ignorance of how to distinguish it and what kind to choose.
It is important to remember that you should not focus solely on the labels on the packaging. If there is no personal experience of purchasing and using coconut charcoal, then it is worth getting acquainted with the characteristics of products of various brands, taking into account consumer reviews and choosing the best option.
The best coconut charcoal for hookah is the one that is well compressed, slowly smoulders, keeps the heat well, does not emit an unpleasant smell when lit. The composition should not contain saltpeter and any chemical additives.
Excellent quality goods are sold by such brands as Cocobrico, Black Diamonds, Crown, Coco Army, Panda, Coco Lava, Coco Nara, Meesha, Euro Shisha, Zaeem Golden, Tom Coco and others. The shape of the coals, their size and quantity in the package may be different, depending on the manufacturer.
Basic Principles of Coconut Charcoal Kindling
The duration and quality of hookah smoking directly depend on such indicators as: the correctness of the clogging of the bowl, the tightness of the collection of all elements, tobacco mix and, undoubtedly, the quality of heating coals. Today, experts can use several different ways of how to heat coconut charcoal for a hookah. Devices for heating charcoals for hookah:
- With a turbo lighter. In the case when it is planned to smoke a hookah on coconut charcoal in nature, where there is no access to electric and gas stoves, then the only possible and most optimal method is the use of a turbo lighter. You can buy it in any hookah shop. An important feature of using a lighter is the need to hold it in your hand until the coals are completely ignited. Before you light coconut charcoal for a hookah, you need to check whether the lighter is filled;
- On a special heater for lighting coal. It can be purchased at a hookah shop. This is a practical, convenient and versatile device. Its advantages: compactness, uniform heating of coals, aesthetic appeal. Thanks to this device, a hookah on coconut charcoal can be cooked quickly enough;
- On the gas heater. If there is a gas stove in the house, then you can use it to light coals. However, you will additionally need to purchase a metal grid, a vegetable cutter, which can be placed on the grill of a gas stove. The coals will need to be placed in the very center of the fire and carefully monitor that the heating is uniform. They should be red on both sides. If you were looking for the most expeditious method of how to quickly ignite coconut charcoal for a hookah, then a gas stove will be the most optimal solution;
- On a spiral or with round burners electric heater. A more complicated way is to heat the coals with the help of just such household appliances. The difficulty of using it is that the coals cannot be placed directly on the spiral or the heating element, as the surface of the plate may deteriorate. The coals warm up slowly, it is required to turn over more often.
High-quality coconut charcoals will allow you to enjoy the pleasant aroma of the selected tobacco for a long time.