Any hookah maker could use a couple of useful tricks. That's exactly what we're going to share with you today!
- Lost or forgot to buy a hood? Try replacing it with a temporary one made of foil. You'll be able to use it several times.
- Clean the flask properly. It is not always possible to clean the plaque that forms on the bottom and walls of the container. To do this, you can use a regular scrubber, which is easy to bend. You can also try adding half a cup of cereal, such as buckwheat, and some water to the tank. After that, shake the mixture for 2-3 minutes. We can assure you that the flask will look like new. This procedure can be repeated if the contamination is severe.
- Burnt tobacco mixture? Blow the smoker and remove the caladium to cool it down and restore the flavor. If using foil, simply remove the coals and blow through the smoker. In this case, it will take you longer to cool down.
- Of course, if the tobacco is withered, it's easier to replace it with new tobacco. But you can try reviving it with honey. Just add a small amount of honey and let it stand for about 30 minutes. Some smokers revive tobacco using a few drops of purified glycerin (not drugstore). After a few simple manipulations, the tobacco is ready to smoke!
- Making a bowl seal yourself. If you lose the seal or the bowl does not fit on the seal, try using a napkin. To do this, tear off a ¼ strip from the cloth. Then we roll up into an accordion and put it on the holder for the bowl.
- If you want to enjoy a cool smoke, we recommend putting the silicone hose and even the mouthpiece in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes before smoking.
- Need to pause during a smoke session? To do this, simply leave one charcoal. This way the chilim will not overheat and at the same time will not cool down.
- For fluffing tobacco, we recommend using a plate. A napkin is not very suitable for this purpose. This way the syrup is preserved in the tobacco and you won't lose the taste after half an hour of a smoking session.
- If you find problems with tightness in the bong, for example, there is a small crack on the flask, you can temporarily use food film. Keep in mind that this is a temporary solution.
- Have you noticed that tobacco has burned to the kalouds? Simply boil it using baking soda, citric acid or vinegar. You can also try holding the device for a few seconds over the stove on. Then you just need to remove the tobacco with an iron sponge.
- It is advisable to rinse the smoker with cool water. But if it is very dirty, it can be rinsed with hot water, but not with boiling water. And then it can be rinsed with cold water to cool the components of the smoker.
We hope that these tips and tricks will be useful to you! As you understand, you can always buy shisha and hookah accessories in Dubai.