How to Make a Smoky Hookah
Smoking a device like a hookah Dubai is always delicious, flavorful and very exciting. But it is one thing just to enjoy smoking hookah and quite another to cook it, especially if you want to get a really delicious and flavorful smoke. In this regard, it is this article is devoted to how to cook a smoky hookah, what affects this indicator and what tobacco to choose for this purpose. So, follow our advice, and you will definitely be able to achieve the desired result.
How to Make a Hookah with a Lot of Smoke
So how does one make smoke? The fact that hookah is loved because of its pleasant taste and stunning aroma is no secret. Similarly, the fact that people like hookah because of the smoke, which the more, the better. In addition, many people prefer the smoke than the taste of hookah. In this regard, we will take a closer look at the stages of making a smoky hookah and what affects this indicator.
What Affects the Smokiness of the Hookah?
- Choose tobacco that contains a decent amount of glycerin. It is this component that contributes to the formation of vapor in a hookah, and the vapor is the smoke. And the more glycerin, the more smoke.
- The bowl needs to be well heated, this is at least 3 minutes after the shisha charcoal is placed on it. This will help the walls of the bowl to warm up well and thus warm up the tobacco.
- Fill the bowl to about 2/3 of its part. At the same time to ram the tobacco is contraindicated, it is better to do it with the air method of ramming.
- Make sure all parts of the hookah are tightly touching each other and do not let air inside the device. Otherwise, you should not expect smokiness, and the quality of smoking will be far from that.
Tips for Making a Smoky Hookah
And now about how to properly score a hookah, so that the result will be a smoke. So follow these recommendations:
- The flask is filled to the level so that the shaft sinks into the liquid by about 2-3 cm. Otherwise, the smoke will be difficult to move, and the water itself can get into the shisha hose.
- With the help of gaskets, you can adjust the tightness of the joints, making them as tight as possible.
- Take the selected tobacco, without wringing it out, fill the bowl with it. If you ignore this point, the tobacco will lose the glycerin necessary for smokiness.
- The tobacco mixture itself is air-filled, but not tamped down, as air will be difficult to get through the tobacco and there will be little smoke in the end.
- It is important to prevent the tobacco from touching the foil.
- Having moved the coals to the bowl, we wait until it warms up, and then we can start smoking our hookah.
Knowing, and especially considering all the above recommendations, you will definitely have a smoky hookah. And if you are a beginner, it is better to buy a kaloud, which will save you from all the manipulations with the foil.