The new model from the manufacturer Dream Smoke Hookah, making their models versatile in every sense of the word! Hookah design allows it to combine with any kind of interior: it's good both at home and in public places. Hookah shaft is a combination of high quality stainless steel alloys and stabilized wood, which is a decorative surface for the shaft. The peculiarity of the hookah is its diffuser - it can be adjusted to change the draft level of the hookah.
- Order before 5 pm is eligible for same-day delivery (Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman). For other orders - next-day delivery.
- Delivery 7 Days a Week include public holidays.
- We make every best effort to ship your order on the same or next day. An emergency situation or severe weather condition may cause a delay in the shipment.
- Free delivery for orders over AED 300. If an order less than AED 300 delivery cost AED 20
- Customers can choose standard or expedited delivery. Additional fees will be notated on the checkout depending on the service chosen.
- The company does not ship "signature required". Customers are responsible to have someone available to receive items when shipped.
- Shipping addresses cannot be changed. We will only ship to the shipping address entered when the order was originally placed. Shipping fees are non-refundable. The original shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Courier will hand in your delivery when you provide your Emirates ID / Passport and pay the total invoice amount.
- You must be over the age of 18 to place an order. If you are underage and you place an order, you will lose your money, guaranteed.
- The customer can make a refund if he did not damage the packing.
- The customer should pay AED 20 for courier services only.
2 reviews for Hookah DSH Wood SAdd a review
A beautiful shaft with a concise design. Mouthpiece in the same style as the shaft, handy saucer and hose connector. The tobacco flavor is excellent, with no unpleasant aftertaste.
Nice shaft with the wooden coating. Gave it to my father, he was pleased, because he does not like modern hookahs, but this was just right, it looks more like a classic Egyptian hookah. I personally appreciated the saucer, because in my hookah it is much smaller and there is no rounding on the edges, and in this model nothing falls out of the saucer, the charcoal will not be a hazard.